For all those who find classic leisure vacations so out of fashion and consider themselves modern adventurers and explorers – zzuum crew offers you a superb Zadar region adventure tour. Prepare yourselves for the unforgettable adventure experience that combines fun and excitement of active sports with cultural and natural sights of Zadar and Zadar archipelago. The cleanest and clearest sea imaginable and beautiful scenery of the wild beauty almost untouched by the hand of man will become a set where the craziest adventures will take place, the ones that question the boundaries of your body endurance and create the memories of a lifetime. These experiences will always cause adrenaline rush through your anonymous body whenever you remember them no matter what corner of the world you are in.
The Zadar region adventure tour is suitable for sport enthusiasts and sport amateurs as well. The activities in the package include cycling in Zadar and Nin and on the Ugljan island, rafting on river Zrmanja, and a visit to the two most beautiful nature parks in Croatia – Paklenica and Krka. For those who love outdoor activities this adventure tour is a simply “must do”; unique active vacation experience.
More Bonuses Highlights of the tour:
- unforgettable vacation experience that combines fun and excitement of active sports with cultural and natural sights of Zadar region
- suitable for both sport enthusiasts and sport amateurs and fun addicts
- cycling in Zadar and Nin
- rafting/kanu safari on Zrmanja river
- visit to Paklenica National Park and Krka National Park
- cycling on Ugljan island and much more…
Zadar airport – Zadar (arrival)
Transfer from airport to hotel accomodation in Zadar.
Zadar & Nin (cycling)
On this Zadar region adventure tour we will start with a bike ride where you will get to know cities of Zadar and Nin. 3000 years of history left marks in every corner of Zadar and you will have the chance to explore its streets, hidden corners and cultural heritage. Also, you will enjoy beautiful nature that surrounds this Mediterranean city. Only 16km away from Zadar, there is town of Nin. Once place where Croatian kings were crowned, today it is a city where history, natural beauties and modern tourism attract more and more visitors every day. You will enjoy the landscape all the way on this interesting ride!
Paklenica National Park (hiking)
Third day of the tour we take you hiking in Paklenica. Paklenica is one of the two national parks situated on Velebit mountain, the longest range of Dinaric Alps. You will discover trails along Paklenica stream and explore the canyon of Velika Paklenica surrounded by 700m high cliffs. True nature lovers will enjoy preserved nature and the view from rock Anića Kuk is something you will remember for life.
Zrmanja river (rafting/kayaking)
On this Zadar region adventure tour you will also explore the limits and have fun with your team on Zrmanja river! We take you on a rafting/kayaking safari where you will get the chance to try and see something new and exciting. Paddling along one the most beautiful European rivers, Zrmanja and Krupa, you will enjoy the sounds of the waterfalls and the scenery you wouldn’t be able to see otherwise. Amazing nature and good company are all you need to create lifetime memories!
You can decide to slow down and rest but we strongly recommend you to enjoy some of the extra activities we prepared for you – bungee jumping, bike tour on Vrana lake or tandem sky jump. Carpe diem!
Ugljan island (cycling)
Back on the bike! Discover this charming island of Zadar archipelago on two wheels. Ferry ride from Zadar takes only 25 minutes and gives you the opportunity to enjoy the view on the city and Zadar channel. Find out why Ugljan is called „the olive island“, explore its numerous small villages, sandy beaches and hidden bays and find your own place to enjoy the warmth of the sun and clear blue water.
Krka National Park (hiking)
On the last day the Zadar region adventure tour we will take you to visit another Croatian national park – Krka National Park. Krka River floats through 75km long canyon creating beautiful waterfalls and landscape that will leave you breathless. In the vicinity of the park there is the town of Skradin. It is the place of rich and turbulent history with lots of cultural monuments and typical Mediterranean architecture you will surely love.
Zadar – Zadar airport (departure)
Transfer from your hotel to the airport.
ARRIVAL BY CAR
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
- 815 €/ 01.01.-30.04. & 01.10.31.12. (single room supplement – 140 €)
- 855 €/ 01.05.-31.05. (single room supplement – 150 €)
- 910 €/ 01.06.-30.06. & 01.09.-30.09. (single room supplement – 150 €)
- other dates on inquiry
- 3* hotel accommodation in double room with BB (bed & breakfast)
- guides during excursions (english speaking)
- all transfers (airport and excursions)
- lunch package x 3 (Ugljan, Paklenica, Zrmanja)
- lunch x 2 (Zadar – Nin, Skradin)
- bike rental with helmet x 2 (Zadar – Nin, Ugljan)
- drinks during lunch
- self guided cycling excursion on day 2 and day 6 instead of a guided version (you will get gpx. or kml. bike routes, vouchers and all the information needed for the excursion. The itinerery is flexible and all up to your wishes).
- 4* accomodation
- the duration and itinerary of the tour can be adjusted upon clients wishes