General Information about Zadar archipelago sailing tour
Explore the Dalmatian coast the only way it should be aboard – with a yacht during Zadar archipelago sailing tour. If you like speed power coupled with the taste of salt on your skin and the vastness of the sea, then yacht is a boat for you. Allow our experienced skippers to show you all the hidden gems of the Adriatic sea while leading you from island to island in complete style. With spacious cabins and air conditioning you’ll never feel uncomfortable while you are at sea. Pure luxury, unadulterated pleasure and the ultimate extravagance is all you will get with a yacht. Your yachting experience will be perfect in every detail, worry free and full of bliss.
Zadar archipelago sailing tour will show you in one week the islands of Zadar archipelago – Ugljan, Pašman, Dugi otok, Olib, Silba; their secluded bays and hidden beaches, preserved nature and small villages. This sailing tour also takes you to Kornati National park and Telašćica Nature park where amazing nature and breathtaking views combine and make unforgettable experience. Zadar archipelago sailing tour is for everyone whose ideal vacation means peace and quiet so don’t hesitate and reward yourself with a week on Adriatic sea. And when you wish for a change of scenery all you have to do is choose your destination among many gems on Croatian coast and our skipper will take care of all the rest.
Yacht sailing gives you freedom to decide what places to visit, when to go or when to stop and have a break for a refreshing drink or tasty meal in a local tavern, so if you want to experience the Mediterranean at its best but you don’t want to give up on luxury join us on this sailing tour and let us show you true meaning of holidays.
The highlights on Zadar archipelago sailing tour are:
- National Park Kornati
- Nature Park Telašćica
- beautiful bays and beaches
- tasting of local products
- picturesque Mediterranean villages
ARRIVAL BY CAR
ARRIVAL BY PLANE
- Arrangement can be organized in May, June and September for groups from 4 to 12 persons.
- This is private tour so everything can be arranged according to your wishes.
- Professional skipper is included.
- Fuel and marina expences are included.
- Professional guidance is available on Croatian and English, other languages-upon request.
- All transfers are organized and included.
- Entrance tickets for national park and nature park and tasting of local products are included.